Friday, September 8, 2017

And the S____ Gets Real

When you go to the bank and get the cashier's check to take to the title company, you know it is real and you are buying a property!  Goats, chickens, guinea foul,  more cats and more dogs!  Greenhouses to build, gardens to plant, a house to remodel.  All while working, commuting and getting a house ready to sell.  Yeah, it's getting real. 

Today is closing day.  I got a lot more sleep than I thought I would.  After many days of lengthy discussions about what we will do, how we will manage and what all of our contingency plans will be, I think I am at peace with our decision.  At 3:30 today we will do a final walk through with our realtor, Carl, who has been wonderful through it all.  At 4:00 p.m. today we will hand over the check and sign all the paperwork.  Then off to the farm to begin our adventure.  I hope you enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment